Wednesday, June 15, 2011

"Hi, Pops! What up?!"

So I finally told my husband today, his birthday, that I am pregnant. (Yay!) This is what I did...

Last night right before going to bed, I drew a little stick person below my belly button with a talk bubble right next to it, saying "Hi, Pops! What up?!" When my husband woke up the next morning, he noticed that I was already awake and staring off into space. He asked me what was up. I though a bit because I wasn't sure if my way of telling him would be lame. Then, I lifted up my shirt and pointed at my belly. He read it, smiled, and then said, "I kind of thought you might be pregnant." I replied, "How??" "Because you are having major gas and you had that the last time you were pregnant." I laughed because I knew that was true.

I hope he liked his birthday present!

2 comments:

  1. I have to say, this is adorable!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you!

    I hope your trip is going good! This just adds to the excitement. :o)

    ReplyDelete