Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Picture and Update!

Here is my 18 weeks belly shot!

Also, I had a doctor appointment today. I was so excited to hear the heartbeat! It is a strong, steady 155 bpm! It feels so good knowing that baby is truly OK. I think this is the happiest I have ever been. I wonder how I got so lucky. A co-worker came up to me today, touched my belly, and said, "I think it's going to be a boy!" No idea if this is true or not and don't really care, but it's exciting to know I will find out soon.

Oops. I almost forgot to mention that my doctor measured the size/length of my uterus and it turns out my uterus is already at my belly button, so I am measuring around 20 weeks! Wow! I guess that's why all of a sudden my belly seems bigger and I can actually feel my uterus.

No comments:

Post a Comment