Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bah-bump!

I should be going to bed because I worked for 12 straight hours yesterday, I am starting to have a cold, and I just feel totally wiped out! Oh yeah, and my husband just left today for Utah. He'll be gone for 3 days. I'll miss him. It feels a lot like the first 4 years of our relationship when we lived almost 2 hours apart and only saw each other on the weekends because we were both still in college. I also rely on him a lot to keep me sane with the crazy-stress of my job. I hope the next two work days are "easy" days (if there is such a thing in education).

Anyways, even though I still worry about baby. I really wish I could feel him/her move! Sometimes I think I feel something different in my uterus, but it never lasts long. My belly is steadily getting bigger though and I love that.
Bummer news: My doctor appointment for Friday was cancelled (not by me), and it doesn't look like they have openings this week or next. :( I really wanted to hear the heartbeat and get reassurance that everything is OK. Maybe I will finally cave and by a home doppler. Mmmmmm... maybe not. I don't know.

Happy hump day, everyone!

2 comments: