Saturday, April 30, 2011

Distracted by thinking about cruise in June, Hope I get pregnant soon!

Hello, again! Things are looking up for me! My husband and I just planned a cruise for June. We leave out of Miami and cruise to Ocho Rios, Jamaica, and Grand Cayman Island. I am so excited, just thinking about all the sunshine and fun in the water! It is nice having something to look forward to again.

Also, I might be crazy, but my husband and I are trying to conceive again even though I just had my miscarriage a little over 2 weeks ago. I just feel back to normal, both hormonally and physically. My doctor confirmed that I am officially done miscarrying. I have also been testing with my OPK and think a positive is coming up soon. I won't push it too hard. If I get a positive and don't feel "in the mood", then we won't do it. I just feel so hopeful about this month. I may be naive, but I feel like I will get pregnant again within the next 2 months even though it took us 12 months to get pregnant the first time.

Hopefully, this cruise business will keep me distracted and I will get pregnant very soon! Good luck to you who are TTC!

5 comments:

  1. I am so sorry about your recent loss.

    We miscarried a baby in Dec 08 at 8 weeks and began trying to conceive again right away. It took just two cycles and our baby boy is now 17 months old.

    I'm sending you lots of positive thoughts and wishing you an amazing time on your cruise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nichole! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DH and I are also going on vacation in June which is a helpful distraction! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're going to California. I'm so excited! We went there on our honeymoon and we get to go back this year. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete