Sunday, December 4, 2011

Third trimester!

Here I am! Third trimester already! Before I know it, it will be Christmas and then baby will come 2 months later! Wow. Time is really flying by. I can't wait to meet my little boy!

I am so glad I am taking Bradley classes. Even though I still have more to learn and do, I feel like I will be able to handle childbirth. I actually almost feel excited about it. Very little fear.

Baby is moving like crazy now. He's big and strong too. Sometimes I have to jump a little when I feel a kick in my ribs. Yesterday, I went to a vocal jazz/Christmas concert with my mother-in-law. I play music all the time for my baby, but he does not usually move any more than usual when it's playing. Maybe I haven't been playing the right kind of music! LOL During the concert yesterday, I swear he was not only kicking me, but I think he did a few flips too. A couple of times I felt a bulge sticking out about the size of a medium orange. Not sure if that was the head or the butt. Pretty cool, regardless!

Also, I got the baby's room done. I just need to add some more decorative touches. Pictures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment