Monday, November 21, 2011

Pieces are all coming together now

I am so excited about giving birth! I had my first Bradley class yesterday, and that went really well. I feel like these classes will truly prepare me to give birth. We actually got lots of homework to do before our next class on Sunday. I also had a doctor appointment today, and my doula attended it. I asked my doctor some questions about when she would show up during labor, when I would need to push, etc. I liked her answers and feel like she is very supportive of me and my desire to have a natural birth. I feel like all the pieces are coming together and that I might actually accomplish the kind of birth that I want!

Also, only 3 more days (2 work days) until Thanksgiving, so that really has me excited as well! All the yummy food and plenty of relaxation time... Can't wait.... hmmmm..... :)

Have a great Thanksgiving, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment